SHARING IS CARING
One of the most excellent things about ‘The Lovely, Beautiful And Very Elegant Tea Party’ is that you can make/create/design everything in the book all at once for a fabulous get together or choose to do just some of the activities or make one thing for an informal morning/ afternoon with a cuppa!
Tessa’s Chocolate Sprinkled Strawberries
· 1kg of strawberries
· 300g of white or milk chocolate or both!
· 1-2 teaspoons of canola oil
· 1 cup of hundreds and thousands
· Baking paper
· Shallow dish
· Microwaveable bowl
1. Wash and dry the strawberries.
2. Pour the hundreds and thousands into the shallow dish.
3. Heat the chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
4. Stir the oil into the melted chocolate
5. Take your strawberries and dip them into the melted chocolate, then roll the tips of the strawberries into the sprinkles.
6. Leave the strawberries on the baking paper for 1 hour in room temperature before placing them in a container and moving them to the fridge.
Linkedin: Jacqui Preugschat
6 views0 comments